YouTube gallery channel and playlist.
Full YouTube integration that will allow you to easily manage the growing complexity of YouTube embedding. It provides a spectrum of basic and advanced features of the YouTube embedded player and will have you posting videos in seconds.
The settings page has plenty of default options that you can automatically apply to your embedded YouTube video, gallery, and/or live stream:
- Privacy and Consent – Improved privacy and GDPR compliance options like YouTube no cookie, YouTube API restrictions, and a customizable GDPR consent message
- YouTube gallery capability (channel and playlist) – The ability to make playlist and channel embeds have a gallery layout. By default you can generate a grid-based responsive playlist or channel gallery >>. Your visitors can browse through pages of video thumbnails and choose from videos that are pulled from an entire YouTube channel or playlist.
- YouTube gallery auto continuous play – embed a playlist or channel gallery and allow it to play one video after the next without requiring viewers to click a thumbnail
- YouTube Live Stream – Given a link to a YouTube channel, the plugin wizard automatically finds a livestream if one is active in that channel and generates the embed code for you. On the settings page, you can also set defaults of what to automatically display if a live stream is not active at a given moment. For example, you can have your site display a gallery of a channel’s entire video library so that users can have something to watch in the meantime. We hope it’s a time saver.
- Improved accessibility by using title attributes for screen reader support. It should help your site pass functional accessibility evaluations (FAE).
- Easy “Insert” button for both the Visual and Text mode of the editor (for YouTube gallery and live stream embedding as well)
- Embed an entire YouTube channel as a (non-gallery, single embedded player) playlist
- Start video settings for playlist embeds. You can now choose to start a playlist with a specific video or have the plugin automatically start with the most recently added video.
- iOS playback preferences
- Automatic localization/internationalization so you can set the player’s interface language from English to another
- Instant HTTPS support. It can even convert past non-HTTPS videos to HTTPS. Did you know that Google uses HTTPS/SSL support as a ranking signal for SERP?
- “At a Glance” direct access to your YouTube posts/pages
- Shortcode support for embedding multiple videos on one line
- General playlist embedding support
- Modest branding – hide YouTube logo while playing (note that the YouTube watermark is shown instead)
- Turn on/off all annotations by default